Investor(s) needs to produce a report on his/her evaluation and approval of either the technical designs or detailed construction plans according to his/her discrete of which he/she needs for the construction implementation stage.
Investor has to produce an approval of construction implementation plans to ensure safety for neighboring constructions and/or buildings if a basement is to be constructed in his/her construction project.
The detailed construction plans must consist of the following plans:
- a) Current land surface drawing and position of construction works direction as per the approved 1/500 scale detailed construction planning;
- b) Total area, including defined construction position, construction area, construction boundary lines, construction height, etc,.
- c) Construction designing, including horizontal planes, vertical planes and cross-sectional planes of all the construction components and the whole construction works; drawings of technology designing, construction implementation measures related to the construction designing.
- d) Methods of consolidation, treatment of ground floor surface or foundation, key load-bearing structures, technical systems of the works, infrastructure facilities.e) Designs of key joints, essential joints of key load-bearing structures & compulsory compositions (safety composition, vibration resistant & erosion-resistant structures).
- f) Fire & explosion prevention, and emergency exit plans approved by relevant fire prevention and fighting authority.